Corporate Responsibility In Virginia
The Nguyen Law Firm believes in a triple bottom line: People, Planet, Profit.
Our business model incorporates and considers the needs of our clients, our employees, the community, and the world at large prior to making any business decision, both small and large. Our clients, and thus our business, come from the community. We believe that by re-investing in society, we not only help our neighbors but we also help our business.
Some of the social contributions and causes we support include:
- Massey Cancer Center – http://www.massey.vcu.edu
- Central Virginia Foodbank – http://www.cvfb.org
- Greater Richmond Bar Foundation – http://www.grbf.org
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org
- National Marrow Donor Program – http://www.marrow.org
- The Nguyen Law Firm scholarship at the University of Richmond School of Law
- The Nguyen Law Firm Richmond Vietnamese Association Scholarship